Selling a Property in Queensland
When selling property in or around Bundaberg, Wide Bay, or elsewhere in Queensland, we can help. We can ensure that your contracts are completed correctly and that you are aware of any important disclosures and searches. More specifically, we’ll:
- Ensure the transaction proceeds on time on your behalf;
- Prepare and arrange signing of any required forms;
- Communicate with your real estate agent regarding the settlement of any contract variations;
- Contact your mortgagee to arrange for settlement;
- Accommodate financial adjustments for rates, water, et cetera;
- Notify you of the final loan payout amount or provide a settlement statement;
- Attend settlement on your behalf to exchange relevant documents and funds;
- Contact you to confirm that your settlement is finalised;
- Distribution of settlement funds to you and your mortgagee;
Communicating With The Buyer
We’ll also assist you by communicating with the buyer’s lawyer in regards to items such as building inspection results, finance approvals, special conditions of the contract, negotiations and/or questions from the buyer’s lawyer, documentation of the property transfer, and arranging extensions to the contract if necessary.
For over 60 years Finemore Walters & Story have provided caring, hands on advice to thousands of the region’s families, individuals, and institutions. Trust tradition – allow us to support you with selling your property!
Contact Us or call us today at (07) 4153 0000!