Elder Law in Queensland
As Queensland’s population ages, their need for specialized legal services grows. Our team at Finemore Walters & Story (which includes an accredited specialist in succession law) has the knowledge and expertise to support our elderly population, including:
- Estate planning, preparing a will, and superannuation disputes;
- Appointing an alternate decision maker if required;
- Contractual advice in regards to retirement homes;
- Advice relating to disputes, abuse, discrimination, and personal incidents;
To enable seniors and their families to plan for the future, our team can provide service and advice in these areas:
- Financial abuse;
- Probate and estate administration;
- Will and probate disputes;
- Conveyancing and family law matters;
- Mortgage contracts and home equity release schemes;
- Claims against financial advisers for improper investment advice;
For over 60 years Finemore Walters & Story have provided caring, hands on advice to thousands of the region’s families, individuals, and institutions. Trust tradition – allow us to support you and your family through the challenges you face as a senior.
Contact Us or call us today at (07) 4153 0000!